ASM Sales Force Agency is one of the most appreciated marketing agencies in Poland. We support hundreds of thousands of Customers nationwide and abroad. The success of our company would not be possible without our employees, so we approach everyone individually and with high priority. We support our employees in developing their careers, we root for them in expanding horizons, we create a career path and organise word class trainings, we organise language courses and care about positive atmosphere in the office. Join our team and benefit from the opportunities that gives work at ASM SFA!
To be provided on the website www.asmsalesforce.pl (Article 13 of the GDPR):
1. Data controller: The controller of your personal data is ASM Sales Force Agency spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ulica Świętokrzyska 18, 00-052 Warszawa, KRS: 0000308860, NIP: 5252426505, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 22 4169696 (hereafter: ‘ASM’).
2. The purpose of and basis for data processing: the personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of replying to any request, enquiry or letter sent to ASM through the form available in the section ‘Contact’ on the website www.asmsalesforce.pl, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter: ‘GDPR’).
Data processing will be performed for the purposes of the so-called legitimate interests, i.e. handling and examining your requests, enquiries or letters.
3. Recipients of data: we may only provide any data obtained to the following:
a) processors – contracted by us to carry out activities involving data processing (e.g., the provider of web hosting services with regard to the website www.asmsalesforce.pl),
b) entities or authorities authorised to obtain personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
4. Data storage period: Your data will be stored by us for a period allowing to complete all activities related to replying to any enquiry or letter sent through the form available in the section ‘Contact’ at the website www.asmsalesforce.pl.
5. Rights of the data subject: the person having provided his or her personal data has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing or to object to processing. If the processing of personal data is found to infringe the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
6. Voluntary/obligatory provision of data: The provision of data such as the full name and e-mail address is fully voluntary but refusal to do so will prevent ASM from replying to any request/letter/enquiry sent through the form available on the website www.asmsalesforce.pl. “