Consent to the processing of personal data Pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter: GDPR), I hereby give my consent to the processing by ASM Sales Force Agency spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ulica Świętokrzyska 18, 00-052 Warszawa, entered in the register of businesses of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000308860, NIP: 5252426505 (‘ASM’), of my personal data, i.e. my e-mail address, for the purpose of my receiving the ASM newsletter.
At the same time, I declare to have been informed by ASM, prior to giving my consent to the processing of my personal data, that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal of my consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing by ASM based on my consent before its withdrawal.
I have also been informed by ASM that:
1. The controller of my personal data is ASM Sales Force Agency spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ulica Świętokrzyska 18, 00-052 Warszawa, KRS: 0000308860, NIP: 5252426505, e-mail email@example.com, tel. +48 22 4169696
2. My personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending me the ASM newsletter, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
3. My personal data may be provided by ASM to other entities from the group of undertakings of ASM GROUP established in the Republic of Poland and listed at the website www.asmgroup.pl.
4. My personal data will not be transferred to any third country or to any international organisation.
5. My personal data will be processed by ASM until I withdraw my consent.
6. I have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of my data or restriction of processing or to object to processing, the right to data portability as well as the right to withdraw my consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing (based on consent before its withdrawal).
7. I have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority if I find that the processing of personal data infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
8. The provision of data is voluntary but necessary for the above-mentioned purpose.
9. ASM will make no decisions based on automated processing, including profiling, of my personal data.